MAPP is an extremely effective, easy to use career assessment that takes 20 minutes to complete online.
More than 96% of the over four million people who have taken The MAPP Career Assessment agree with the results and will use the results to guide their career.
MAPP identifies your natural talents and abilities, your motivations, the careers you’d be most likely to succeed in and much more. If you are trying to find out which jobs are the best fit for you, this assessment will help you get the answer.
The MAPP Assessment will help you:
· Identify your natural talents and abilities
· Pinpoint what work environment is the best fit for you
· Clarify your motivations for work and likelihood for success in specific industries
· Define the top 10 vocational areas that are the best fit for you
· Find career fulfillment
The MAPP career assessment includes 71 questions. MAPP measures an individual’s potential and motivation for given areas of work, and describes their temperament, aptitude, vocational interests and learning style preferences. The MAPP technology classifies, codes and identifies every kind of job and every type of person.
When you purchase the MAPP Career Assessment Package from Authentically Speaking, you receive:
· The most comprehensive report MAPP has to offer
· 25+ page assessment of your strengths and weaknesses, and career ideas
· Leadership Test
· Organizing Test
· Career Satisfaction Test
· Success Likelihood Test
· Teamwork Test
· A job match report against a database of O*Net jobs from the U.S. Department of Labor. This database consists of more than 1,000 job titles.
· One Hour Career Coaching Session with one of our coaches to review and interpret your results
If you need help identifying your ideal career path, this assessment is a great place to start! Order your MAPP Assessment and One Hour Coaching Session
Contact me for a Complimentary Consultation
Business: 925 891-5373 | Cell: 925 497-1530 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org